Friday 6 September 2013

Reflections for the week

I got back to class after assembly today absolutely exhausted, I've hardly done any classroom teaching this week and it had me feeling a little flat. Personally, I needed some fun and my kids had been in the hall for most of the week rehearsing their show. We had lots to reflect on.

The plan was to do reflections of our week so as a class we put this together, I've done the editing & sharing at home as we reached the end of the day. Class Blog reflections

To create this we've used ToonCamera for the photography NZ$2.59. This is a tasty little app that is easy to share with many of your favourite options, it doesn't share direct to Blogger or Wordpress but with options for Flickr, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook it is easy to move an image straight there. There are many different grains/styles you can use for the images and you can switch between photo/video effortlessly.

I imported the images straight up to Strip Design and once there have added stickers and text bubbles. I've then saved the images back into the photo library and uploaded them straight away using the Blogger app.
All in all, this was a fun way to get the kids to share their thoughts on the week.

I hope this gives you some ideas on how you can AppSmash or layer your work using different Apps to create your reflections for the week. Or you could just have every student write them down...

No comments:

Post a Comment